Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wholly Craft and Crafty Thoughts...

It's been a while since I've blogged. I feel this odd sense of failure when I don't blog ultra regularly. AHHH... self-imposed guilt is awesome, eh? Thanks, Dad!

Soooo, I've been thinking about a handful of things lately. Here is a list in no particular order:

1. It would be nice to be me and Katie's cat, Murmur. Seriously. She is so loved. And she sleeps so much. And she's so soft and furry. Basically, I want to sleep all day. Bliss.

2. Why do people think I'm a guy? I wish they didn't. 'Cuz I'm not. Damn it.

3. I'd like to do something for Columbus Metro Libraries (http://www.columbuslibrary.org/). The funding cuts they are dealing with are so messed up. It makes me very, very angry. Very angry, indeed. I'd like to turn that anger into action. Some ideas are brewin'...

4. I think depression is inherited.

5. We've got a show at Wholly Craft in August. I'm pretty excited for it. The outside of the shop is pink. Need I say more?



In summary, at some point it might make sense. But then again, it might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment